Lodestar counts over 175 B2B brands in 15 publishing and media organizations as clients. Our work centers on:
- Diagnosing underperforming titles and developing integrated game plans for performance improvement.
- Helping clients listen carefully for unmet or under-met information needs in the marketplace and designing new products and services to fill these gaps.
- Measuring print and digital ad spend, share of advertiser wallet, and advertiser ‘hearts and minds’.
- Helping our clients demonstrate marketing effectiveness and ROI to advertisers in return for their print and digital ad dollars.
- Supporting publishers and identifying and launching new revenue streams.
- Helping media clients evolve into full-scale, full-service marketing agencies – by partnering with publishers to offer our entire portfolio of consulting services to advertisers and their agencies on a shared revenue basis.
The research and related services extended to advertisers includes:
- Marketing Performance & ROI Assessment
- Advertisement Effectiveness and Marketing Messaging
- Marketing Campaign Performance
- Industry Trends and Future Forecasts
- Competitive Intelligence and Benchmarking
- New Product/Service Development & Go-To-Market Strategy
- Industry Professionals and Thought Leader Communities and Panels
- Thought Leadership & Custom Content
- Big Data & Predictive Analytics
- Event Planning
35% of our revenue comes from products and services that didn’t exist three years ago. And we want to accelerate that rate of growth and innovation.
How We Work With You
Lodestar senior, experienced professionals work with you to leverage the full range of our Core Practice capabilities in Marketing Sciences, Information Management, Innovation, Brand Performance, and Strategy Acceleration as well as our specialized offerings in: Competitive Intelligence, Future Forecasting, Performance Measurement & ROI Assessment, Sales Force Effectiveness, Change Management, Go-To-Market Performance, Strategic Planning, Customer Satisfaction, Loyalty, & Experience. We offer a systematic approach, starting with business problem clarification, solution specification, execution, analysis & reporting, and organizational deployment. Our plan will be laid out in detail before we begin work, and will incorporate work sessions, checkpoints and milestones in the course of a project to integrate your involvement in our work and to provide assurance of timely progress.