The Practice consists of three sub-practice areas: Brand Performance, Go-To-Market Strategy, and Marketing Performance & ROI. The Practice also often brings to projects the mathematical modeling, measurement and research expertise of the Marketing Sciences practice.
The Brand Performance Team focuses on helping clients measure, manage, and optimize their total brand performance – both in the marketplace and inside the company or organization.
The Go-To-Market Strategy Team brings multiple business intelligence streams together with its extended industry experience to help inform our client’s marketing strategy planning and execution decision-making and improve performance at every stage.
As the name suggests, the Marketing Performance & ROI Team helps clients build systems to measure all aspects of marketing performance, assess ROI in marketing, and report results through scorecards and dashboards.
What We Can Do For You
The Brand Performance Team provides a complete range of brand-related services, tools, and capabilities, from brand positioning and architecture to verbal and visual identity to brand program activation and optimization – all delivered by highly experienced, creative, and strategically minded B2B, B2C, and B2G consultants.
Unlike most other brand consultancies, Lodestar also places a heavy emphasis on internal brand performance – internal brand culture, employee brand engagement, aligning employees to deliver a branded customer experience, and the role of the employer brand in attracting, retaining, and engaging the “right” employees for enterprise success.
Specific Offerings include:
- Value Proposition
- Brand Positioning, Platform, and Architecture
- Verbal Identity – Names and Naming Architecture
- Brand Messaging
- Tone of Voice
- Visual Brand Identity – the Face of the Brand
Brand Activation & Management
- Activation Game Plan and Implementation
- Ongoing Brand Management – Brand Team Support, Brand Councils, etc.
- Product/Brand Portfolio Management
Internal Brand Management
- Internal Brand Culture
- Employee Brand Engagement
- Delivering a Branded Customer Experience
- The Employer Brand
- Aligning Internal & External Brand Performance
- Brand Team Training & Coaching
- Company Brand Councils
The Go-To-Market Strategy Team draws from Lodestar’s firm-wide capabilities and expertise to help clients address five key GTM questions:
- WHO will we actively target within the market?
- WHAT will be our product portfolio for target customers?
- HOW MUCH will we charge for our products for different customers?
- HOW will we promote our products to target customers?
- WHERE will we promote and sell our products to target customers?
Specific tools and resources used to answer these questions include:
- Primary and Secondary Research
- Advanced Data Analysis & Modeling (Marketing Sciences Practice)
- Competitive Intelligence & Benchmarking (Information Management Practice)
- Industry Trend Analysis
- Buyers Journey Analysis
- Channel Analysis and Optimization
- Pricing Research
- Marketing Messaging & Tone
- Strategic Marketing Planning
- New Product Launch Planning
- Advertising and Promotion Design
- Product Portfolio Design
Marketing Performance & ROI
The Marketing Performance & ROI team works in close collaboration with the Marketing Sciences Practice and Alliance Partner Lenskold Group to offer state-of-the-art solutions in measuring and reporting performance and ROI in marketing, brand, and reputation management.
Specific issues that can be addressed include:
- Advertisement Design and Effectiveness
- Advertising Effectiveness
- Competitive Performance Benchmarking
- Customer Satisfaction, Loyalty, and Engagement
- Lead Generation and Lead Management Systems
- Marketing Campaign effectiveness
- Performance Measurement Research
- Sales Force Effectiveness
- Social Media Analysis and Management
Nowhere is the adage – You can manage what you don’t measure – more apropos than in marketing. Lodestar’s combined offerings in Marketing Performance enable clients to put hard evidence as well as our experience and creativity to full use in designing and executing all facets of effective marketing management.